To call India from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 91, the country code for India.
- Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
9 dec. 2011
How do I dial India from USA?
- How to call India from United States: 011 – United States exit code to dial first when calling international. 91 – Indian country code must be dialed next. 011 + 91 + Local Number – Overall dialing code format.
Here is how to call India from the US
- First, dial the exit US code 011
- Then, dial the India country code 91
- Then, dial the area code (2-4 digits) if you’re dialing a fixed line. If you’re dialing a mobile phone, you can skip this step
- Dial their local phone number
- Press the call button
- 1 How do I call an Indian mobile number from the US?
- 2 How can I call India from USA?
- 3 How do I dial a +91 number?
- 4 What is the area code for India for mobile numbers?
- 5 How can I write my Indian mobile number in USA format?
- 6 How do I call USA from India using Google Voice?
- 7 Is a 1 800 number free internationally?
- 8 How can I call to USA for free?
- 9 How can I call internationally for free?
- 10 Which country code is 44?
- 11 Which country has +92 code?
- 12 How do you write your mobile number in international format?
- 13 What is mobile phone area code?
- 14 Which country has +35 code?
- 15 How do you write your mobile number with country code?
How do I call an Indian mobile number from the US?
How can I call India from USA?
How to Call India from the U.S. First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. phone system. Then dial 91, India’s country code. Then dial the area code, which can be 2 to 4 digits. Finally, dial the local phone number, which is between 6 and 8 digits.
How do I dial a +91 number?
This page details India phone code. The India country code 91 will allow you to call India from another country. India telephone code 91 is dialed after the IDD. India international dialing 91 is followed by an area code.
What is the area code for India for mobile numbers?
The country code “91” was assigned to India by the International Telecommunication Union in the 1960s. Telephone numbers in India.
|Country calling code||+91|
|International call prefix||00|
How can I write my Indian mobile number in USA format?
Mobile numbers which are not local need to be prefixed by a 0 while dialing, or by +91 (91 is the country code for India ). A mobile number written as +91-AAAAA BBBBB is valid throughout India, and in other countries where the + is recognized as a prefix to the country code.
How do I call USA from India using Google Voice?
You can call other countries using Google Voice. If your international call isn’t being routed by Google: Check that Google Voice is open on your computer or mobile device. Restart Google Voice. Check your Google Voice call settings. Check that you have enough calling credit.
Is a 1 800 number free internationally?
A Universal International Freephone Number (UIFN) is a worldwide toll-free ” 800 number ” issued by the ITU. Like the 800 area code issued for the NANP in the U.S. and Canada and 0800 numbers in many other countries, the call is free for the caller while the receiver pays the charges.
How can I call to USA for free?
Here are the best free calling apps for Android and iOS. Talkatone: The Best Free Calling App. TextNow: The Top Free Phone Number App for Calling and Texting. FreeTone/TextMe Up/Text Me: Make Free Phone Calls to the US and Canada. TextPlus: A Solid International Calling App. Dingtone.
How can I call internationally for free?
How to Make Free International Calls Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. Viber. Rebtel. IMO. PopTox. LINE.
Which country code is 44?
For instance, France’s country code is 33, and the United Kingdom’s country code is 44. The United States’ country code is an exception, with just the code 1.
Which country has +92 code?
According to experts, + 92 is the country code of Pakistan, and miscreants use this code and call up unsuspecting cellphone users to siphon off money or lure them into a scam.
How do you write your mobile number in international format?
A phone number in full international format includes a plus sign (+) followed by the country code, city code, and local phone number. When contacting WhatsApp, always send your phone number in full international format.
What is mobile phone area code?
Canada Area Codes The original 9 area codes of Canada include 204, 306, 403, 416, 418, 514, 604, 613, and 902. Area code 867 is the area code for northern Canada including the Yukon, Nunavut, and Northwest territories. Area code 902 serves Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
Which country has +35 code?
International Dialing Code
|Serial No.||Country Name||Dialing Codes|
How do you write your mobile number with country code?
It is written as country code +61 and then followed by number 4 and then 8 digit mobile number. For exapmle +61 412 345 678. Local users have mobile numbers starting with 0. For example 0412 345 678.