Both Mumbai and Delhi have a population of approximately 18 million people, though while Mumbai sits into a densely packed peninsula, Delhi is more spread out, and is home to more green spaces and parks. You’ll also find more ‘sights’ and monuments in Delhi, such as forts, tombs, palaces and so on.23 feb. 2021
Delhi vs Mumbai – A Comparison – IMO – My India
- Both the cities are at the helm of the nation, but no two cities could be more different. Mumbai is like New York, a land of dreams, while Delhi is undoubtedly the seat of power, a city packed with history and legend.
- 1 Is Mumbai better than Delhi?
- 2 Is New Delhi the same as Mumbai?
- 3 Is Delhi richer than Mumbai?
- 4 Is Delhi bigger or Mumbai?
- 5 Which is the No 1 city in India?
- 6 Is Mumbai safer than Delhi?
- 7 Which is poorest city in India?
- 8 Is Delhi airport better than Mumbai?
- 9 Which is the richest city in the India?
- 10 Who is the richest man in Delhi?
- 11 Which is richest city in world?
- 12 Where do rich live in Delhi?
- 13 Who is the best city in India?
- 14 Is Mumbai more polluted than Delhi?
- 15 Which is biggest city in India?
Is Mumbai better than Delhi?
Delhi ranks 1st out of 19 major Metropolitan cities in the country for crimes (reported) while Mumbai ranked 15th. In terms of most number of murders reported, Delhi ranks 5th, while Mumbai comes in at 16th. Delhi also ranks 1st, when it comes to kidnapping and abduction. Mumbai ranks 7th on this.
Is New Delhi the same as Mumbai?
In 1911, the British moved their capital to Delhi from Calcutta, and pulled down part of the old city to create New Delhi , an administrative quarter designed to house government offices. Mumbai , on the other hand, is an island city.
Is Delhi richer than Mumbai?
Mumbai is the 12th richest city in the world with a total wealth of $960 billion, according to a report by New World Health. Delhi is on 22nd position and second Indian city after Mumbai on the wealth intelligence firm’s ‘The Wealthiest Cities Worldwide in 2019’ list.
Is Delhi bigger or Mumbai?
Delhi and Mumbai are India’s two biggest cities with 16.8 and 12.5 million people each. The population density of Mumbai , however, is much higher than Delhi – it is the world’s second-most densely populated city with over 20,000 people per square kilometre.
Which is the No 1 city in India?
The following is a list of top cities in India
|Serial no.||Indian Cities||Indian States|
Is Mumbai safer than Delhi?
In general terms, yes, Mumbai is a safer city for women than Delhi .
Which is poorest city in India?
Alirajpur district in Madhya Pradesh is the poorest in the country where 76.5 per cent of people are poor. Eradicating all forms of poverty is considered an “indispensable requirement for sustainable development” and “the greatest global challenge”.
Is Delhi airport better than Mumbai?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport : Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport . Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport : Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Which is the richest city in the India?
List of Indian cities by GDP per capita
|Per capita 2020|
Who is the richest man in Delhi?
Shiv Nadar , chairman of HCL Technologies Ltd. is the richest person in Delhi / NCR .
Which is richest city in world?
NYC is the leading city for the wealthy—here are the top 10 richest cities in the world New York . Number of individuals with a net worth of $5 million or more: 120,605. Tokyo . Number of individuals with a net worth of $5 million or more: 81,645. Hong Kong. Los Angeles. London. Paris. Chicago. San Francisco.
Where do rich live in Delhi?
Delhi’s most expensive and posh residential areas Jor Bagh. Shanti Niketan. Gulmohar Park. Hauz Khas. Safdarjung. Panchsheel Enclave. Green Park. Greater Kailash.
Who is the best city in India?
Here’s the list of best Indian cities to live in 2020. Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh . Hyderabad is situated in the region of Telangana and popularly known as city of Mughals and Nizams. Mumbai , Maharashtra . Pune , Maharashtra . Bangalore , Karnataka. Chennai , Tamil Nadu. Kolkata, West Bengal. Delhi. Jaipur , Rajasthan.
Is Mumbai more polluted than Delhi?
Explore Delhi : Quality of Life in Delhi . Purity and Cleanliness Mumbai vs Delhi .
|Delhi , India||90.78|
|New York, NY, United States||57.58|
|Prague, Czech Republic||34.89|
|Mumbai , India||82.74|
Which is biggest city in India?
India: Major Cities New Delhi , India’s capital, is a modern city with a population of more than 7 million people. Bombay (Mumbai ), India’s largest city, has a metropolitan area population of more than 15 million. Calcutta (Kolkata) is India’s second largest city.