- Located in the heart of the city, Connaught Place is one of the best places to stay in Delhi for tourists. Boasting of all things cultural, historical and religious, Connaught Place gives you a glimpse of Delhi and all that it has to offer in a unique manner.
- 1 Which is the best area to stay in Delhi?
- 2 Where should tourists stay in Delhi?
- 3 Which part of Delhi is safe?
- 4 Is Delhi in danger?
- 5 Is Oyo rooms safe for unmarried couples in Delhi?
- 6 Which is the richest place in Delhi?
- 7 Where can I find foreigners in Delhi?
- 8 Is Delhi safe at night?
- 9 Is Chandni Chowk safe at night?
- 10 Is Delhi airport better than Mumbai?
- 11 Why is Delhi unsafe at night?
- 12 Is Delhi safe for girls?
- 13 Is it safe to visit Delhi tomorrow?
Which is the best area to stay in Delhi?
Delhi’s 5 Best Neighbourhoods to Stay in. #1 Karol Bagh – Where to Stay in Delhi for your First Time. #2 Paharganj – Where to Stay in Delhi on a Budget. #3 Connaught Place – Best Area to Stay in Delhi for Nightlife. #4 Hauz Khas – Coolest Place to Stay in Delhi. #5 South Delhi – Best Neighborhood in Delhi for Families.
Where should tourists stay in Delhi?
Convenient and Best Place to stay in Delhi for Tourists Connaught Place. Baba Kharak Singh Marg (CP) (source) Chandni Chowk. Chandni Chowk. Karol Bagh. Karol Bagh. Paharganj. Paharganj. Defence Colony. Defence Colony (source) Mehrauli. Mehrauli Road (source) Hauz Khas Village. Hauz Khas. Rajpath Marg. Rajpath Marg (source)
Which part of Delhi is safe?
Which is the safest place in Delhi ? Hauz Khas, Saket, Golf Links, Shanti Niketan can be considered as some of the safest places in Delhi .
Is Delhi in danger?
Delhi is relatively safe in terms of petty crime, though pickpocketing can be a problem in crowded areas so keep your valuables safe. Pollution is another real danger in Delhi . Consider wearing a properly fitting face mask. Women should never walk in lonely, deserted places, even during daylight hours.
Is Oyo rooms safe for unmarried couples in Delhi?
Yes. OYO provides safe and secure hotels to unmarried couples . Most OYO hotels allow unmarried couples and accept local IDs; they have well-trained staff who ensure safety and privacy.
Which is the richest place in Delhi?
Delhi’s most expensive and posh residential areas Jor Bagh. Shanti Niketan . Gulmohar Park. Hauz Khas . Safdarjung . Panchsheel Enclave . Green Park. Greater Kailash.
Where can I find foreigners in Delhi?
Lotus temple is hot favourite among foreigners . You can easily spot them hanging out at famous kareem’s near Jama masjid. Most obviously Paharganj as most hotels are located out there. Although Paharganj is not a hip and happening place, it’s just cheap hotels and nothing else.
Is Delhi safe at night?
I would say that Delhi is safe generally. However, precautions are required especially in the night . Old Delhi gets closed at about 6pm (for main shopping and not eateries) so you should be going back to your hotel. Rickshaws are the best mode in Old Delhi (Chandni Chowk area).
Is Chandni Chowk safe at night?
Unfortunately, this did not surprise me when I read where this tourist was walking alone at night . Chandni Chowk and Kashmere Gate are amazing places to visit. They’re the heart of Old Delhi and a stark contrast to New Delhi. However, after sunset, Old Delhi is not safe for foreigners.
Is Delhi airport better than Mumbai?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport : Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport . Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport : Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Why is Delhi unsafe at night?
There is a lack of police patrolling, unlit roads that put women travelling around the country late night at a higher risk. The National Captial Delhi is the most dangerous city in the nation and also bagged the title of the rape capital in the past post the increasing number of rape cases.
Is Delhi safe for girls?
Women Safety In Delhi – When it comes to women safety , Delhi is already considered the most dangerous city. Yes, the capital of India is not safe even in the daytime. Women Safety In Delhi , Girls don’t feel safe on the roads and often avoid to go to the remote places withing the Delhi .
Is it safe to visit Delhi tomorrow?
New Delhi is a fairly safe place to visit , but travelers to the area should be aware of certain situations and take a few precautions. This is a general recommendation for any unfamiliar area, but should be followed in New Delhi as well. Demonstrations, protests and mass gatherings occur in major public areas.