- If you are in Delhi for a short duration and wish to stay somewhere near the airport then Dwarka is the best place to stay in Delhi for tourists. Located in close vicinity to the Indira Gandhi International Airport, it is one of the most popular residential areas in the city.
- 1 Which is the best area in Delhi?
- 2 Where should you stay in Delhi?
- 3 Which part of Delhi is safe?
- 4 How can I spend 2 days in Delhi?
- 5 Which is the richest area in Delhi?
- 6 Is Delhi safe at night?
- 7 Is Delhi safe for tourists?
- 8 Where can I find foreigners in Delhi?
- 9 Is Chandni Chowk safe at night?
- 10 Is Delhi airport better than Mumbai?
- 11 Is Noida better than Delhi?
- 12 How many days are enough for Delhi?
- 13 How can I cover Delhi in one day?
- 14 How can I plan a trip to Delhi?
Which is the best area in Delhi?
Best 15 Areas to Live in Delhi (NCR) Vasant Kunj . Dwaraka. Mayur Vihar. Udyog Vihar. Hauz Khas . Saket. Nehru Place. Karol Bagh .
Where should you stay in Delhi?
Convenient and Best Place to stay in Delhi for Tourists Connaught Place. Baba Kharak Singh Marg (CP) (source) Chandni Chowk. Chandni Chowk. Karol Bagh. Karol Bagh. Paharganj. Paharganj. Defence Colony. Defence Colony (source) Mehrauli. Mehrauli Road (source) Hauz Khas Village. Hauz Khas. Rajpath Marg. Rajpath Marg (source)
Which part of Delhi is safe?
Which is the safest place in Delhi ? Hauz Khas, Saket, Golf Links, Shanti Niketan can be considered as some of the safest places in Delhi .
How can I spend 2 days in Delhi?
DAY 1 : NATIONAL MUSEUM – RED FORT – AKSHARDHAM TEMPLE 1 Jantar Mantar. Historical & Heritage. 2 Birla Mandir / Laksminarayan Temple. Pilgrimage. 3 Jama Masjid. Historical & Heritage | Pilgrimage. 4 Red Fort. Historical & Heritage. 5 Raj Ghat. Historical & Heritage. 6 Akshardham Temple / Swaminarayan Temple.
Which is the richest area in Delhi?
Delhi’s most expensive and posh residential areas Jor Bagh. Shanti Niketan. Gulmohar Park. Hauz Khas . Safdarjung. Panchsheel Enclave. Green Park. Greater Kailash .
Is Delhi safe at night?
I would say that Delhi is safe generally. However, precautions are required especially in the night . Old Delhi gets closed at about 6pm (for main shopping and not eateries) so you should be going back to your hotel. Rickshaws are the best mode in Old Delhi (Chandni Chowk area).
Is Delhi safe for tourists?
Delhi is relatively safe in terms of petty crime, though pickpocketing can be a problem in crowded areas so keep your valuables safe . Roads are notoriously congested; take extreme care when crossing them, or when walking along narrow lanes that don’t have footpaths.
Where can I find foreigners in Delhi?
Lotus temple is hot favourite among foreigners . You can easily spot them hanging out at famous kareem’s near Jama masjid. Most obviously Paharganj as most hotels are located out there. Although Paharganj is not a hip and happening place, it’s just cheap hotels and nothing else.
Is Chandni Chowk safe at night?
Unfortunately, this did not surprise me when I read where this tourist was walking alone at night . Chandni Chowk and Kashmere Gate are amazing places to visit. They’re the heart of Old Delhi and a stark contrast to New Delhi. However, after sunset, Old Delhi is not safe for foreigners.
Is Delhi airport better than Mumbai?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport : Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport . Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport : Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Is Noida better than Delhi?
Generally, Delhi is better than NOIDA . But if one stays in Sector 15A or thereabouts then such part of NOIDA is better than many localities in Delhi . (It is less than 10 minutes away from the Ashram crossing, connected by the DND expressway).
How many days are enough for Delhi?
Each day , pick an area, such as Old, New or South Delhi , and go exploring. Delhi needs at least three full days , just to get a sense of the city. There is no end to the historical sites, markets, restaurants, parks and lively street scenes you will find.
How can I cover Delhi in one day?
Places to visit in Delhi in one day include the prestigious names of Red Fort, Parliament House, Humayun’s Tomb, Sheeshganj Gurudwara, Jama Masjid, Jantar Mantar, Lotus Temple, and many lovely attractions.
How can I plan a trip to Delhi?
On your 2-day trip to the city, you can explore an interesting mix of two distinct locales – Old Delhi and New Delhi . Planning a 2-Day Trip to Delhi ? Here’s the Perfect Itinerary.
|Time Slot||Things to Do|
|Day 02||4.45 pm – 5.30 pm||Take a stroll around the historical Lodhi Garden|