- 1 Which language is mostly spoken in India?
- 2 What are the top 3 languages spoken in India?
- 3 What are the 22 languages in India?
- 4 What is India’s first language?
- 5 Which is toughest language in India?
- 6 Which is the hardest language in the world?
- 7 Which is the richest language in India?
- 8 Which is the beautiful language in India?
- 9 What is the world’s first language?
- 10 How many states are there in India in 2020?
- 11 Which is India’s national bird?
- 12 Which is the national game of India?
- 13 Which is the mother of all languages?
- 14 Do Indians speak English?
- 15 How difficult is Sanskrit?
Which language is mostly spoken in India?
Hindi, with over 528 million native speakers was the most spoken language across Indian homes, followed by Bengali with 97 million speakers, as of 2011 census data.
What are the top 3 languages spoken in India?
More than one million speakers
|Rank||Language||2011 Census of India (total: 1,210,854,977)|
What are the 22 languages in India?
1) Assamese, (2) Bengali, (3) Gujarati, (4) Hindi, (5) Kannada, (6) Kashmiri, (7) Konkani, (8) Malayalam, (9) Manipuri, (10) Marathi, (11) Nepali, (12) Oriya, (13) Punjabi, (14) Sanskrit, (15) Sindhi, (16) Tamil, (17) Telugu, (18) Urdu (19) Bodo, (20) Santhali, (21) Maithili and (22) Dogri.
What is India’s first language?
528 million speak Hindi as a first language. It is both the most widely spoken first as well as second language in India, while English is just the 44th most widely spoken first language even though it is the second-most widely spoken second language.
Which is toughest language in India?
Google admits Malayalam(official language of Kerala State) to be the toughest language in India. It is both difficult to learn and speak as compared to any other language in India. It might be the second toughest language in the world after Chinese.
Which is the hardest language in the world?
The Hardest Languages In The World To Learn
- Mandarin. Right at the top is the most spoken language in the world: Mandarin.
- Arabic. Number two, Arabic, challenges English speakers because most letters are written in 4 different forms depending on where they’re placed in a word.
Which is the richest language in India?
- Hindi – 52.83 crore speakers. Hindi is the most spoken language in India.
- Bengali – 9.72 crore speakers.
- Marathi – 8.30 crore speakers.
- Telugu – 8.11 crore speakers.
- Tamil – 6.90 crore speakers.
- Gujarati – 5.54 crore speakers.
- Urdu – 5.07 crore speakers.
- Kannada – 4.37 crore speakers.
Which is the beautiful language in India?
India is famous for its linguistic diversity, and one of the most beautiful languages spoken on the Indian Subcontinent is certainly Bengali. It has a gorgeous writing system to begin with, and a flowing sound that one of the world’s greatest poets, Rabindranath Tagore, used to create his art.
What is the world’s first language?
World’s oldest language is Sanskrit. The Sanskrit language is called Devbhasha. All European languages seem inspired by Sanskrit. All the universities and educational institutions spread across the world consider Sanskrit as the most ancient language.
How many states are there in India in 2020?
There are 28 states and 8 Union territories in the country. Union Territories are administered by the President through an Administrator appointed by him/her. From the largest to the smallest, each State/ UT of India has a unique demography, history and culture, dress, festivals, language etc.
Which is India’s national bird?
The Indian peacock, Pavo cristatus, the National Bird of India, is a colourful, swan-sized bird, with a fan-shaped crest of feathers, a white patch under the eye and a long, slender neck.
Which is the national game of India?
Hockey is the national game of India.
Which is the mother of all languages?
Sanskrit is the Holy and Divine language of India, written in Devanagari script which is also known for its clarity and beauty. Sanskrit belongs to the Indo-European languages family.
Do Indians speak English?
India now claims to be the world’s second-largest English–speaking country. The most reliable estimate is around 10% of its population or 125 million people, second only to the US and expected to quadruple in the next decade.
How difficult is Sanskrit?
Sanskrit is not as difficult as it is portrayed if and only if you take the language seriously. I wasn’t very good at sanskrit literature in school given that my vocabulary wasn’t strong but I was pretty well versed with the grammar. The grammar is easy to master, but you have to memorize quite a bit.