- 1 How do I call AT&T from India?
- 2 Can I use AT&T in India?
- 3 What is the 1 800 number for AT&T customer service?
- 4 How do I speak to AT&T customer service?
- 5 How do I call AT&T toll free number from India?
- 6 How can I text internationally for free?
- 7 How much is AT&T international roaming?
- 8 How do I avoid international roaming charges AT&T?
- 9 Does AT&T charge for roaming?
- 10 What phone number is 800 288 2020?
- 11 What is the phone number for U verse?
- 12 How do I get AT&T Internet for $10 a month?
- 13 What happens if you dial 611?
- 14 How do I call AT&T customer service from my mobile?
- 15 How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
How do I call AT&T from India?
International customer service info
- From inside the U.S.: Call 800.335. 4685 (or 611 from your AT&T wireless phone).
- From outside the U.S.: Call +1.314. 925.6925 anytime. It’s a free call from your AT&T wireless phone.
Can I use AT&T in India?
A quad-band unlocked GSM phone will be compatible with most GSM networks worldwide, including India. AT&T and T-Mobile will unlock phones. You can possibly jailbreak your phone to get it unlocked but this will void its warranty.
What is the 1 800 number for AT&T customer service?
AT&T Connect Customer Care Contact Information
|Web Conferencing Customer Care||Toll-Free||1-888-796-6118|
|Host Account Administration||Toll-Free||1–800-526-2655|
|Caller-Paid & International *||1-816-523-9818|
|Billing & Invoice Inquiries||Toll-Free||1–800-722-3481|
|Caller-Paid & International *||1-214-527-0032|
How do I speak to AT&T customer service?
- New service. 888.333.6651. Monday – Friday, 7am – 9pm CT Saturday – Sunday, 8am – 9pm CT.
- Order status. 877.782.8870. Available 24/7.
- Support for travel abroad. +1.314.925.6925. Available 24/7. FREE from mobile phone.
- Disability resources. TTY: 866.241.6567. Voice: 866.241.6568.
How do I call AT&T toll free number from India?
To place a free call from India, using AT&T Direct, follow this two-step process:
- First, dial the AT&T Access Number for India.
- Then, when prompted (by a tone, operator or recording), enter the Cisco EthicsLine number: 877-571-1700.
How can I text internationally for free?
Since it’s web-based, you can also send messages from your PC.
- afreeSMS. This is a popular web-based messaging service to send free international text.
- Globfone. Aside from video calling and file sharing, Globfone also lets you send international SMS for free.
How much is AT&T international roaming?
You’ll be charged $10 per device for each 24-hour period you use your device and $5 a day for additional lines on the same account used on the same day in any of the 200+ countries where International Day Pass is available.
How do I avoid international roaming charges AT&T?
For Android devices, go to Settings, then Connections, and then Data Usage. Turn Data Saver to ON.
Does AT&T charge for roaming?
What do you need to know about roaming with AT&T? With AT&T’s unlimited plans, domestic wireless roaming is free. If you are traveling international, you can pay additional fees on a monthly or daily basis. Or, you can spend on a per-minute basis.
What phone number is 800 288 2020?
AT&T Customer Service & Support: 1-800-288-2020.
What is the phone number for U verse?
AT&T U-verse Customer Service | 866-210-2675.
How do I get AT&T Internet for $10 a month?
AT&T Offers $10/Month For High-Speed Internet For Low-Income Families. Contact: To determine program eligibility and get more details, visit www.att.com/access, or call 1-855-220-5211. (For assistance in Spanish, call 1-855-220-5225.)
What happens if you dial 611?
For customers of some telephone companies in Canada and in the U.S., 6-1-1 is the abbreviated dialing telephone number used to report a problem with telephone service, or with a payphone. It is an N11 code of the North American Numbering Plan that are used for special services.
How do I call AT&T customer service from my mobile?
Dial 611 from your wireless phone, or visit AT&T Business Mobility Support.
How can I talk to a real person on the phone?
How to Get to a Human on the Phone
- Interrupt: Press 0 (or 0# or #0 or 0* or *0) repeatedly, sometimes quickly.
- Talk: Say “get human” (or “agent” or “representative”) or raise your voice, or just mumble.
- Hold: Just hold, pretending you have only an old rotary phone.