Categories Interesting

Often asked: India vs aus t20?

Who won today’s T20 match India vs Australia?

Australia defeated India by 12 runs to win the final T20 match at Sydney Cricket Ground.

Who won the first T20 between Australia and India?

IND vs AUS 1st T20 highlights: Chahal, Natarajan helps India win by 11 runs

Batsman Dismissals Sixes
Mitchell Swepson not out 1
Total: 150-7 in 20 Overs
Bowlers Overs Wickets
Deepak Chahar 4 1

Who won the T20 match 2020?

India beat Australia India won by 6 wickets (with 2 balls remaining) – Australia vs India, India in Australia, 2nd T20I Match Summary, Report | ESPNcricinfo.com.

Who won more matches between India and Australia?

India vs Australia overall head-to-head Test record Australia again take a massive lead with 42 wins in 98 matches since 1947. India have won only 28, while 27 of the matches have ended in draws.

Who won ODI 2020?

India vs Australia 2020 Highlights, 3rd ODI Match at Canberra, Full Cricket Score: Virat Kohli and Co register 13-run win , hosts take series 2-1.

Who wins yesterday India vs Australia?

India win by 6 wickets and take an unassailable 2-0 lead.

You might be interested:  Quick Answer: Typhoons In India?

Who won todays toss?

Indian captain Virat Kohli won the toss and invited Australia to bat first in the second match of three-match series at Sydney Cricket Ground on Sunday.

Who has won yesterday’s IPL?

The Mumbai Indians (MI) convincingly prevailed over Delhi Capitals (DC) by 5 wickets in the final of the 13th edition of the Indian Premier League ( IPL 2020). This was the fifth IPL title for MI, who have been well above the competition this season.

Who won yesterday IPL 2020?

Mumbai Indians beat Delhi Capitals by 5 wickets to win IPL 2020 .

Who won CSK vs yesterday?

Delhi Capitals defeat Chennai Super Kings by 5 wickets. Axar Patel took the game far away from CSK’s grip with those two gigantic sixes. DC dugout is the happiest as they need just 3 runs to win the game. Shikhar Dhawan gets his maiden IPL century.

Has India ever won in Australia?

India scripted history by winning the first- ever Test series on Australian soil. India beat the Aussies 2-1 in the 2018-19 Border-Gavaskar Trophy series after the fourth and final Test at the Sydney Cricket Ground ended in a tame draw due to inclement weather.

Has India ever won a series in Australia?

Series summary Conversely, India had never managed to win a Test series in Australia until 2018–19 series , after which they continued their winning streak in the 2020-21 series , thereby retaining the trophy for two editions outside home.

Has India ever won a T20 series in Australia?

The Indian cricket team toured Australia from 8 to 31 January 2016 to play two tour matches, five One Day International (ODI) and three Twenty20 International (T20I) matches. India won the T20I series 3–0 and became the number one ranked team in the ICC T20I Championship.

1 звезда2 звезды3 звезды4 звезды5 звезд (нет голосов)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *